My Baking and Cooking Journey

Hi, my name is Zhang but my friends and family usually call me Madame. Me and my friends used to call each other as Madame as a way to address or refer to a woman in a polite or respectful way. I guess it all started that way but this call sign is very common here in my place. Anyway, so much for that, I don't have a formal education in baking and cooking. Most of the time, I got all my recipes online and some through my friends. I once enrolled in a cake pops 1 day class and the rest are all experiments. I hope you'll love my creations and I can be of help to those aspiring bakers and cooks out there who can't afford to enroll in a cooking & baking class. Most of my post will be more on baking since I'm more interested  in it and some budget cooking recipes I know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad