Tried and Tested: Best Pancake Recipe Of All Time

Today, I'm so glad that I've found out the best pancake recipe of all time. While searching on Youtube, I accidentally clicked on a certain video but forgot to bookmark it. Because I don't have the video on how to make it, I will just post the recipe here and the photos of the pancake I've made. I assure you that if you are looking for a pancake that is fluffy and soft while you eat it, then this is the best pancake recipe you've all been looking for. I'm very very happy I found it 'coz almost all of the recipe I've tried on allrecipes.com , bbcfood.com etc. are not really my type. Some recipes are fluffy but they are tough when you try to eat them. Some recipes need to use buttermilk which, unfortunately is not available in my country. So here it is! I hope you all love it. Anyway, I don't own this recipe I just adapted it from a Youtube video which I can't find anymore. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  1. 3/4 cup of milk
  2. 3 1/2 tsp. white sugar
  3. 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
  4. 1/4 stick butter, semi soft & melted but not totally melted
  5. 1 cup of flour
  6. 2 medium eggs (separate egg whites & egg yolks)
  7. pinch of salt
Directions:
  1. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
  2. In a bowl, mix egg yolk and  butter until fully incorporated.
  3. Gradually add the sifted flour, baking soda and salt. Use an electric whisk and mix thoroughly. 
  4. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar using an electric mixer. Mix until it forms a soft peak. You will notice, the mixture will gone through bubbly to foamy. Do not over mix to avoid making it too stiff. (egg white mixture)
  5. Pour or fold the egg white mixture to the batter using a rubber spatula or if you don't have one, you can use a spoon. Again do not over mix it. 
  6. When done combining all the ingredients, grease the pan a little and turn on the stove to medium heat. It needs to be in medium heat so that the pancakes will have time to rise making it fluffy.
  7. To have a uniform sized pancake, use a pancake or egg molder.
  8. This mixture will yield 7 to 9 medium sized pancakes. 
  9. Garnish with maple syprup or any syrup you like, a pinch of confectioner's sugar, whipped cream and some fresh fruits.
  10. You may also mix some chocolate chips in the batter if you tend to make chocolate chip pancakes. 
Here are the photos of my pancakes using this recipe. 




If you don't have any idea what is a pancake or egg molder, here's the best photo I can find. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad