Halloween Menu 2012

Hi! Tonight is Halloween and I'm almost ready with my menu. If you haven't found any simple ideas yet, how about try to copy this food I've made just now. Actually, I'm not sure what I'm going to wear tonight. I'm still having trouble with my cat costume. I can't find a nice footwear to match with it. I don't want to wear high heels either. Anyway, this is not a tutorial post. It's more on ideas on what to serve for this evening. 


I don't know how I will call this. It's a creepy crawler jello with oreo as dirt. I made these worms using straw and gelatin. All you need is to do exactly what's in the photo below. 

 Here's a close up of my coffee flavored worms with oreo dirt and bits of worm gummy candies.
These things on the glass are coffee flavored jelly puddings with rice kripies as maggots and oreo for tombstone and as dirt. I use cream cheese sandwich spread to pipe the RIP letters on the oreo. I just add a little bit of gel food color to the white cream cheese spread and place it inside wax paper and then piped it.

These are just Graham Crackers with oreo filling and cream cheese sandwich spread which I add a red gel paste food color to get this blood effect. At first, I was having a hard time on how to slice the Graham Crackers but my friend helped me by just getting a knife and lightly sliced it to get a straight line. Noticed some of them are not straight because I just cracked it using my hand and don't ever follow me. Ha!

This chocolate and candy bouquet will also be my centerpiece for tonight. I just used barbecue skewers or sticks and glue gun the chocolates and candies to get this effect and stick it in using floral foam. 

I will also be serving glazed donuts tonight. It will be my first time making a doughnut so I'm so excited with it. I will post tutorial on it this week if it will come out good. That's all folks! Happy Hallows Eve to all! Muah!



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad