Flower Cookie Bouquet

My soon to be engineer client ordered a flower cookie bouquet. He particularly requested for a yellow flower and all I can think of is a Sunflower. I just add a little basic pink and purple flowers around it also so the yellow color will pop up. This cookie bouquet is a post Valentine gift. I hope the girl will appreciate it 'coz I think my client is really a sweet kind of person. Not all men have any idea what to give to a girl in special occasions. That girl is so lucky to have him. Damn!

The Sunflowers are hand cut and the middle of the sunflower are tiny chocolate pellets "Choco Baby" by Meiji. The leaves are also hand cut to create variation. I get excited with orders that comes in pink. LOL!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad