Candy Crush Cookies

I was way ahead from my friends in this new craze game - Candy Crush. I've been wanting to make a cookie inspired by this game but can't find the right time to do it not until a long lost friend of mine ask me if I can give her a set of this cookie theme as goodies or treat. Here is my version of Candy Crush cookies to inspire you all for those planning to throw a Candy Crush party theme. 


To make these cookies, all you need is just a basic round, square cutter and heart cookie cutter. I  just hand pipe all the designs 'coz it's all very easy. Just google search for Candy Crush photos and save it to your tab or print a copy if you don't have a tablet. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad