Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) 2012 Davao City

I tried searching through google but couldn't find a lot of post about MYOH 2012. This is part 2 of my post about my experience this year in MYOH 2012. I went to the first day of MYOH (September 14, 2012, Friday) at Abreeza Mall. Me and my friend Abby took a jeepney ride from Matina to Abreeza Mall  to attend MYOH 2012 since my boyfriend won't drive us to this point in Davao City 'coz it's so far from our place and the traffic is freakin' heavy when it's around 5 to 6pm. We're also in a budget so that we can save some money to buy something later. According to my first post which can be found here,  I was really disappointed on the first day but Thank God, my problem was solved. If you're looking for the photos of MYOH 2012 in Davao City, here they are!!! Please credit me or my blog if you want to use my photos. Thanks!
















































































Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad